On 13th March 2019 IMX achieved 30 years of providing mail services to its clients.
During the past three decades, IMX has proved highly effective in ensuring the delivery of mail across the globe.
Founded in 1989 by Nicholas Street and Geoffrey Barton, IMX pioneered: the first postal ETOE (Extraterritorial Office of Exchange) in the UK with Gibraltar Post, direct injection into Central & Eastern Europe, and third party postal EU member access.
IMX was the first and only private operator to participate in the IPC quality of service measurement (UNEX), and initiated successful actions and reports on anti-competitive practices by European Postal Administrations.
IMX has presented technological innovations and recommendations to both postal services and the UK Government.
Established in 1988, IMX has operational systems in London, Paris, Milan, Malaga, Amsterdam and Cologne. Our comprehensive service network extends to every principal European country. Additional sales offices and agencies are located in Belgium, Switzerland and the USA,
Our European growth and development has been extensive.
Worldwide network of contracts and relationships:
- Direct Postal Entry to 65 countries worldwide.
- ETOE (Extra services and Third Party Postal Access.
- Global express tracked services with local, regional and international carriers.
- Deferred tracked European, Mid East, North American and Asian services.
- Alternated delivery and collection points in Europe.