Systems that Deliver
We provide warehousing, SCM, Internet fulfilment, mail preparation and world-wide distribution.
The Complete Service
Specialist in preparation & distribution of:
- Periodicals, journals, and magazines.
- Direct mail and catalogues.
- Business correspondence.
- Financial reports and statements.
- Books, videos, CD’s and general merchandise.
- Promotional goods, small parcels, and packages.
We focus on managed distribution solutions, which are effectively and efficiently designed to combine printing & letter-shopping, storage & retrieval with ground and air transport.
We combine this with a range of accountable and cost-effective delivery options.
Developing for more success
We’re developing synergistic partnerships with leading independent operators based on sharing networks and software platforms.
We are also testing our own postal smart-code (MagicSys), which will add the missing link between off- and on-line communications.
Extensive network capabilities
Worldwide network of contracts and relationships:
- Direct Postal Entry to 65 countries worldwide.
- Downstream and alternate discounted postal services.
- ETOE services and Third Party Postal Access.
- Global express tracked services with local, regional and international carriers.
- Deferred tracked European, Mid East, North American and Asian services.
- Alternated delivery and collection points in Europe.
Innovative & Pioneering
IMX pioneered: the first postal ETOE in the UK with Gibraltar Post, direct injection into Central & Eastern Europe, and third party postal EU member access.
IMX was the first and only private operator to participate in the IPC quality of service measurement (UNEX), and initiated successful actions and reports on anti-competitive practices by European Postal Administrations.
IMX has presented technological innovations and recommendations to both postal services and the UK Government.
European network coverage
Established in 1988, we have operational systems in London, Paris, Milan, Malaga, Amsterdam and Cologne. Our comprehensive service network extends to every principal European country. Additional sales offices and agencies are located in Belgium, Switzerland and the USA,
Our European growth and development has been extensive. We are a member of the Mail Carriers Association.